I’ve recently purchased a couple much needed beauty and skin care items. I’ll start with skin care. These items were purchased at Starlite Drugs. My skin has been breaking out a lot lately. Partly due to poor diet choices and largely due to stress. So I’ve made an effort to get rid of those factors but I’ve also decided to re-vamp my entire skin care routine. I truly believe that some products just don’t work for your skin, so sometimes we need to try something new. So far I’ve been seeing great results from these products. My breakouts have lessened and my skin feels great. Another key thing I have done for my skin is resume my monthly facials. I’ve found that this is ideal in maintaining the health of your skin.
1. Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser (with Salicylic Acid)
2. Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub (with Salicylic Acid)
3. Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner
I also visited Wonderful World to pick up a couple makeup items.
- L.A Colors Chunky Lip Pencil in Plum.I love this product so far and I’m definitely going to get the other colors in the collection.It gives you the look of a lip gloss whilst keeping your lips moisturized.
- City Color Be Matte Lipstick in Lana. My new obsession is Matte Lipsticks so I’m also working on building my matte lipstick collection. What is better than a lipstick that doesn’t move? lol
- L.A Girl Pro Concealer HD in Fawn and Toffee. Ok these foundations live up to the hype and for the cost I’d say it’s an amazing product. I’ve stopped using my M.A.C concealers because I honestly think these are better.
Have you tried any of these products? What are your thoughts….comment below 🙂
Until next time